Sports Turf Athletic Fields
Our portfolio of sports turf, football field turf, indoor soccer turf and playground turf demonstrates the quality of workmanship and expertise that goes into every athletic field turf installation. Many companies show “stock photos” on their website and claim to do artificial athletic field turf installations, but do they have references? Can they show you an actual job site and verify that they performed the work? We can and we will. Call North Texas Luxury Lawns & Greens to Request A Quote.
Athletic Field Turf Creates the Perfect Surface for Athletic Activities
Natural turf athletic fields take a great deal of punishment and require lots of work to keep them usable and in good shape. With daily use, they quickly get run down, which can create uneven ground and present a danger to athletes. In addition, just like a residential lawn, natural turf athletic fields are susceptible to the whims of the weather – receiving too little or too much rain, and dying back in the colder months.
Synthetic turf is the solution for durable, easy-maintenance athletic fields. Here are just a few of the advantages:
- Green and ready for play all year long
- Collegiate, high school, NFL compatible athletic surfaces of all types
- Greatly reduce injuries caused by uneven playing surfaces
- Waiting for grass to dry is a thing of the past
- Superior drainage
- Watering is eliminated
- Custom design with both Football and Soccer markings
- Logos and Lettering available
- 24 hour access to artificial sports surfaces
- Long lasting and will not fade
- Realistic and natural
- Low maintenance
- Mowing, edging and weeding are no longer required
- Chemical pesticides and fertilizers are no longer needed
- Bugs are no longer a problem
- Bare or brown patches are no longer a problem
Why Choose North Texas Luxury Lawns?
- Only local company with real experience
- Experience installing Football, Baseball, & Multi-Use field turf
- Completely integrated in house installation crews
- Professional, mobile design staff and installation crews
- Custom design options
Artificial Turf is the Right Choice for Your Sport
Artificial turf came to the forefront of American sports in 1996 when it was installed in the Astrodome in Houston, Texas. Developed by David Chany and his team at North Carolina State University just two years prior, the need for an alternative to natural grass became evident. Organic surfaces could not withstand the day-to-day impact of athletes competing in high-traffic sports such as football, baseball, and soccer.
To solve this dilemma, synthetic turf fiber rolls were laid out to form a tough, durable layer that held up well under extreme athletic and environmental conditions. Once it was discovered that the turf was suitable for all sports events, the product became popular almost overnight. It was not long before sports complexes across the country were being fitted with artificial turf across their fields. The new phenomenon was popping up in indoor arenas as well as outdoor stadiums nationwide.
To date, there are more than 11,000 baseball, football, soccer, and various other fields that feature synthetic turf on the ground. Approximately 1,300 new installations occur annually. Little leaguers all the way to pro veterans benefit from this amazing product season after season.
Better Performance & Lower Maintenance Are A Click Away
We’re here to answer your questions or provide a free quote. Reduce maintenance costs and injury rates with durable athletic sports turf.